Workplan for the 1st Project Year
Workplan for the 2nd Project Year
The main modules of the project:
1. During the first project’s stakeholders meeting the partners will agree on the pedagogical/methodological contents of each of the courses as well as assign tacks and roles for each partners and the preparatory work, e.g. gathering literature, case studies, etc., for the next meeting.
2. During the selection meeting the partners will have identified the professors in charge of developing and implementing the material on each of the subjects.
3. The preliminary development of the training material will be done via e-mails communication and the actual development of the course packs will be based on the extended mutual visits to partner’s facilities.
4. After first drafts of the course packs have been prepared the government agencies and NGOs as well as the interested parties will be invited for a conference to review the material and to provide for comments and feedback to the proposals. The second purpose of this conference is to increase the awareness of the people interested in the water sector management.
5. The refined course packs will be presented for accreditation to the respective authorities.
6. After the approval the partners will start delivering the material as condensed pilot courses to the interested trainees.
7. Then, after accounting for experience of these pilot courses, the core courses will be implemented by the respective departments at the partner Universities.
8. During the implementation phase the partners will take care of preparing guidelines for quality assurance and evaluation in accordance to framework conditions formulated by the Bologna process.
9. Towards the end of the project a SWOT analysis at partners institutions in respect to their preparedness to join the Bologna process will make a contribution to the sustainability of the project.
10. Dissemination and sustainability activities will be accented during the review conference (module 4) and will a continuous activity culminating during the final conference.
11. The project management as a continuous activity will require both a team work and intensive communication that will be helped by an Internet platform.